Ladies who love makeup: on a budget!

Options
jackiecamarena
jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
I have been making googly eyes at Urban Decay's Naked and Naked 2 palette for quite some time now, but unfortunately I can't justify spending $50 on eye shadow. After reading through a few blogs, I found some pretty good dupes!

There is this brand called Sleek Makeup, they make a pretty nice palette in i-Divine Au Naturale that is comparable to Urban Decay's Naked and i-Divine Storm is comparable to the Naked 2 palette.

Here is direct comparison of the latter:
http://www.myteeefine.com/2012/03/urban-decay-naked-2-x-sleek-i-divine.html

Replies

• horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    BH Cosmetics is my fave for large palettes, plus they have great sales. I got 2 of the 144 palettes for under $30.00.
    But Im going to check these out too!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    144 palettes :noway:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm uber cheap. I stick to dollar store makeup, occasional sales at Target and 5 Below makeup.
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    144 palettes :noway:

I was wrong, they are 120. And they are 120 colors, not palettes haha.
    http://www.bhcosmetics.com/eyes
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm uber cheap. I stick to dollar store makeup

They have really nice underwear too.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm uber cheap. I stick to dollar store makeup

They have really nice underwear too.

I wish they had them at the one in my town. Their undies are many sizes too big. I'm not a small person, but I'm most definitely not a XXL. lol
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I used to buy cheap make up, but I just can't do it anymore, especially when it comes to the basics - foundation, concealer, mascara and lipstick. I tend to stick with Clinique and MAC for those things.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I tend to splurge on makeup. I am obsessed with Sephora. But I also have picked up a lot of great cheap makeup at CVS. If on a budget I'd say the best time to go to the drugstore like CVS to buy make up is around the holidays. There are a lot of gift sets. I got and eye shaddow set with 10 different shimmery colors, and it came with 2 lip glosses all for $5. I also got a nail polish set for $5. The holiday sets are the best.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a makeup artist and having tried lots of different product brands I find you get better quality with more expensive products. But I do love Revlon! And I have the UD Naked Palette and its beautiful! :)