What's the first thing you will do after Quarantine?

Options

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Santorini, enjoy the olive oil, sunshine and hike the Corfu trail. I'll just make some homemade Tzatziki and dream until then.

op02xb0785oz.png
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Take the daughter bake to uni in Wales and go play at the coast and stop at all my favourite places along the way home
  • helen_goldthorpe
    helen_goldthorpe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Immediately - a long bike ride with a cafe stop or two. Probably with a group of cycling friends. Visit family in the UK.

Once international travel is possible - visit my dad in Spain.
  • peacejan
    peacejan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    See my family
    Go out for a meal
    Take my dog out to the lake
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Visit friends but probably not be wanting to hug everyone until we know there won't be a second surge of the virus 🤔
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'd wait another 1-2 weeks for the traffic to be less heavy & the store lines to dwindle down a bit & use that time to pummel the world with CVs once again.

Then, after 1-2 weeks, Costco to spend far too much $ on far too many food items, followed by a walk on the beach.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Visit my kids and go out to a restaurant for a meal.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Out to listen to band play, drinks, dancing...all the fun
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I feel the worst for my son, it will be nice for playgrounds to open back up and kids activities to resume. Even simple things, like grocery shopping, I try my hardest to not bring him along for anymore. Hopefully lack of socialization and exposure fora while doesn't have effects on him.

I am still allowed to see my horse, but we have to sign up for shifts to keep low numbers of people at the barn, so it will definitely be nice to do a big group trail ride and see friends again.

I miss going out to eat some, but I'm not even sure I'll have the patience to deal with restaurants when they first open back up, it will probably be crazy!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Horseback riding at the barn❤
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Hug my mother and then have a big family get together and celebrate all the birthdays that we have missed.
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Get a haircut..
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    yukfoo wrote: »
    I have 2 new babies just home from the hospital when all this started (boy and girl). I haven't held either one for almost 5 weeks. :'(

I don't understand...your babies are home - how do you take care of them without holding them?
  • Anahita4444
    Anahita4444 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Every kinda salon/spa treatment/beauty treatment known to humans.

Then OUT OUT.
  • BodyBalance4Joy
    BodyBalance4Joy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Go swim laps at my health club’s outdoor pool and take a sauna.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    yukfoo wrote: »
    I have 2 new babies just home from the hospital when all this started (boy and girl). I haven't held either one for almost 5 weeks. :'(

I don't understand...your babies are home - how do you take care of them without holding them?
    itsthatdood figured it out right away... "Probably grandbabies"

The babies are my grandchildren. They don't live with me of course. I should have been more clear I guess. (I didn't think anyone was actually reading my posts).
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    May 1 is a Friday. Date night. Movie, maybe. Dinner certainly.