Struggling with Motivation right now need some friends

Lately I have been struggling to just want to work out and I don't want to go back down this path I've been under a lot of stress and its starting to take a toll on me I'm not liking what I'm seeing and etc. I've got no support at home what so ever and its been very hard on me I've been hearing Negative Comments from my Husband of all people and his mom who we live with cause shes's elderly and disabled and so is my husband both of them have me so down on my dieting and wanting to watch my calories I bought and Air Fryer so I Can eat healthier and all I've heard is what for your still gonna be fat and etc using an air fryer. My Gym is closed and its been hard plus I've been getting over a cold i caught almost 2 months ago so that has not helped at all. Please keep me motivated I want to lose around 60 pounds and get back on track.

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,307 Member
    @rocktexas40 - I’m inviting you to visit the Accountability buddy group, which is a supportive group of people working toward various goals. YOU decide your goals and get to define yourself, so please toss your husband’s negative comments in the air fryer along with his mother’s ... We can have empathy and compassion for where their negativity may be coming from but, from the research I’ve read, people with disabilities have the same levels of optimism and pessimism as the rest of the population. I wish you - and your family - all the best!
  • lisasfit42
    lisasfit42 Posts: 11 Member
    That would be great I need that right now
  • CampbellTammy1971
    CampbellTammy1971 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey girl...I am also looking to lose around 60lbs, living with family, dealing with sabatoge and negativity...literally every detail is the same accept that I am going thru a breakup. I want to lose weight for myself and for my health but if I can make him regret his choices even just a little bit then thats just icing on the lowfat cake then hoorah!
    Im also in recovery. Been sober since Dec.1st 2019 and feeling so great but I had to rid myself of every single person in my life leaving me all alone with no support or shoulder to lean on. If you would like someone to *kitten* with and be a co-accountability couple then Im here for ya. If youre offended by a no filter personality and a potty mouth then I might not be the pal for you but if thats good for you then hit me up. Campbell.tammy1971@ gmail.com and I will give you my number to switch to texting.
    Tam
  • CampbellTammy1971
    CampbellTammy1971 Posts: 5 Member
    Oops they changed my curse words haha...see not havin it hahah. Sorry bout that