My first day mess

tekctrlr
tekctrlr Posts: 30 Member
Well my first day recording food intake is a mess.(putting it nicely) However, I did learn how to use the app and I can figure out how to change things because I am keeping track of them. I was over on everything. This is an unusual day, these days happen usually when I do a reset. So now I know I need to watch closer and choose better. Good luck to you and to me.

TEK

Replies

• gwinhart17
    gwinhart17 Posts: 34 Member
    Good luck! It will get easier and So WORTH IT
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Keep working at it. Practice makes, you know, perfect.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    You have exactly the attitude that will help you succeed. Nothing at all wrong with a messy first day. Just keep making it better and easier, one day at a time.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hey at least it's a learning experience and you logged it....mess and all
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    tekctrlr wrote: »
    Well my first day recording food intake is a mess.(putting it nicely) However, I did learn how to use the app and I can figure out how to change things because I am keeping track of them. I was over on everything. This is an unusual day, these days happen usually when I do a reset. So now I know I need to watch closer and choose better. Good luck to you and to me.

TEK

If you have learned where you have gone wrong so it can become more accurate in the future it is anything but a mess. That is a success!
  • tekctrlr
    tekctrlr Posts: 30 Member
    Thank you for the support and kind words.

TEK