I’m back again - need help

Options
43 years old and topping in at 182 lbs. 5’6” and the heaviest I have been since my first pregnancy! I have had an eating disorder for like 30 years and go back and forth between eating nothing and exercising to the extreme; to eating anything that keeps still long enough and just a bit of exercise. I am vegetarian so I don’t eat meat or fish. I know the right things to do but I’m just no good at sticking to it. I need help and support - looking for some buddies!

Replies

• cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    canamoc wrote: »
    43 years old and topping in at 182 lbs. 5’6” and the heaviest I have been since my first pregnancy! I have had an eating disorder for like 30 years and go back and forth between eating nothing and exercising to the extreme; to eating anything that keeps still long enough and just a bit of exercise. I am vegetarian so I don’t eat meat or fish. I know the right things to do but I’m just no good at sticking to it. I need help and support - looking for some buddies!

Tackle the ED first. Are you having treatment for it? If so seek advice from those treating you. If not, get yourself referred for treatment