periods have stopped?

Options

Replies

• avimoo
    avimoo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you to every one who is being helpful. I really appreciate it:flowerforyou:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I just want some advice from people who have had similar problems. There is no need to be rude. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all
    best of luck with your undiagnosed medical condition.
  • avimoo
    Options
    NO I won't ask a different question. This is what I want advice on
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    This is not normal. Go see a doctor ASAP.
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!

lol my first though too ^^^
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that some people are offering decent advice (did not read other posts) but please see a doctor. I stopped getting my period for quite a number of months and made the mistake of ignoring it and thinking it was just stress-related. It turns out that I was severely anemic. Your body is desperately trying to tell you something, please listen to it!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

Pretty sure you have gotten your advice...go see a doctor...what more are advice are you looking for?
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Most likely you aren't eating enough/exercising too much, but see a doctor. No one here can really help you. Also, I imagine you already knew the answer otherwise you wouldn't have thought to ask it here. Again, go see a doctor.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Did your body fat drop below 15%? If not see your OB GYN.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I doubt this has been suggested, but you should really see a doctor.
  • avimoo
    Options
    I can not believe some people are being so rude on here. I only asked for some advice. If you don't like the topic then go read another post. I would never be so rude when someone just wants advice.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I can not believe some people are being so rude on here. I only asked for some advice. If you don't like the topic then go read another post. I would never be so rude when someone just wants advice.
    I don't think ANY ONE on this thread was rude. I'd say I came the closest.

What is it you wanted us to do?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

You've gotten advice, even from someone to whom this has happened. They all recommend going to a doctor.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Definitely not normal!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Directing you to a physician IS advice. You have a very unusual understanding of the word "rude" if you think this is what we are being. You asked a question and got answers. Nobody was rude.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Happened to me... but we will never know what the real factor was. I was stressed and upset about my weight, so was exercising hard all the time and eating low... my blood iron was low too. However they eventually returned.

I wasn't perhaps taking my pill at the right time of day, combined with being very tired and stressed, not enough iron in my diet or the right vitamins to absorb the iron as well as ridiculous amounts of exercise and relatively low net. (even though I was eating 2000+calories per day - i was exercising for 3+hours / day)

So as you can see... it could have been any one of those factors or all of them! or just some of them!

The doctor wasn't worried because there were no other bad signs... but asked me to keep an eye on it... they just slowed down... very light, once every 8 weeks-12 weeks or so.

Best to see a doctor and voice your concerns... someone mentioned other things it can effect, bone density in women is one. Very related to hormonal imbalances in women, particularly with estrogen.

Noone can diagnose you on here. You need an examination, whether its just verbal or maybe more. It won;t be horrible.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

You've gotten advice, even from someone to whom this has happened. They all recommend going to a doctor.

EXACTLY! NOONE IS QUALIFIED ON HERE TO GIVE YOU ADVICE EVEN IF THEY ARE A DOCTOR! YOU NEED TO SEE ONE FACE TO FACE! PROPER ASSESSMENT!

This is for your own health and safety.
  • karimonahan
    karimonahan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey,
    i think its very common, i wouldnt worry about, wait to see if you miss another one first. there are many reasons to miss it, hell even just to much stress! i only eat roughly 1400, exercise a bunch, my diary is open check it out, i usually only have one every 2 months, and according to my doctor im fine and healthy. your body may just not used to it yet, give it time,but i dont think your working out to much. if your still worried just see your doctor.
  • lindustum
    lindustum Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    @OP: You're lucky that everyone here wants you to see a doctor. Imagine the outcome if random strangers over the internet with a medical education equivalent of "wikipedia is too hard to understand" would actually suggest you doing X or Y. Listen to those who had similar experiences and go see a doctor.
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah, and we can't give you that because of the lack of information, zillion possibilities and maybe the fact we are no doctors?