Fitbit Charge 4 ordered

Options
I'm curious about what others who have the charge version of Fitbit think of the device.

My experience with Fitbit before was not great; however, I owned a fitbit inspire when it first came out. I only bought it because I wanted to track my sleeping patterns. At the time I was working a night shift and I had a child at home that I would have to take care of during the day so I wanted to know if the little sleep i was getting waz restful sleep. About 2 weeks after I received the product the sleep tracking portion stop working and at the time all the forms but I read stated that this happens and they didn't have a fix. I returned the product and swore I would never buy one again... Until recently.
I ordered this one yesterday and it shipped today. The reason why I decided to go for this one, and try Fitbit one more time, is because I wanted to see if it truly tracks heart rate effectively. Right now I'm doing 80-day Obsession through Beachbody and I normally manually track my heart rate during the workout so I want to see how varied that is.