Any women losing 100lbs

Options
Heeellloo , I’m jazz and it’s sholl nice to meet everyone, I’m from Alabama so pls excuse my grammar sometimes... anywho I’m making this column for all the women out their that’s on a journey that’s a bit longer than 6months but who is making this a lifestyle changed ... A little about myself is I’m 23 I stay in Alabama and I have 1 kid , at my smallest I was 219lbs and right now at my highest I’m 294lbs, I lost weight once before but I let it go to my head and stopped with my healthy habits I did have and gained all of the 40lbs back with 30lbs extra .. I’m saying that to say this I’m human I’m not perfect we make mistakes... but I’m making an effort to get back up and challenge myself to get back active .. if you have any tips or new to the app feel free to comment and message me , I’m interested in becoming friends and started challenges & competitions with friends , we can compare using our Fitbits if you have one just lmk ... “ lets make this day count !”

Replies

• elara91
    elara91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I totally understand where you are coming from. At my biggest I was 275 and went down to 172. I lost a little over 100 pounds in a year, BUT then I got pregnant and my weight slowly went back up. Two pregnancies later and I am now back up to 240. I would like to get back to my comfortable weight which is 180. I find the first week when you get back into it to be the hardest since your body is adjusting to smaller portions and healthier options. What is your current calorie intake? Are you working during this quarantine?
  • ashleymolyneau
    ashleymolyneau Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I have a pretty similar story. I too am restarting (well I got back into more consistent workouts in March!)
    I am using fitbit too, and down for more motivation and challenges. If you're interested send me a message. Lets do this!
  • Lydiajlv
    Lydiajlv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting with a goal of losing 150lbs. Would love some more friends on this journey for motivation and support.