Introduction

Options
Hi! I’m Sue. I’ve been using the app daily for about 3 months but I’m just now taking the plunge into the forums. I’ve lost 34 pounds with 32 left to my goal weight. I’ve struggled on and off for about 25 years with my weight (since between kids 3 and 4). I’ve lost and gained it back a couple times. Now, I think I’m doing It the right way by making sustainable changes and increasing activity. I think “surrounding” myself with support will be key to my success. I turn 50 this year and I fully intend on being around for a long time. I’m a pretty open book so feel free to ask me whatever. Looking forward to getting to know others who are also committed to being healthier and stronger.
Best,
Sue

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    sberken136 wrote: »
    Hi! I’m Sue. I’ve been using the app daily for about 3 months but I’m just now taking the plunge into the forums. I’ve lost 34 pounds with 32 left to my goal weight. I’ve struggled on and off for about 25 years with my weight (since between kids 3 and 4). I’ve lost and gained it back a couple times. Now, I think I’m doing It the right way by making sustainable changes and increasing activity. I think “surrounding” myself with support will be key to my success. I turn 50 this year and I fully intend on being around for a long time. I’m a pretty open book so feel free to ask me whatever. Looking forward to getting to know others who are also committed to being healthier and stronger.
    Best,
    Sue

You can do this!!