PETITE WEIGHTLOSS PROBLEMS

Options
Jin_tan
Jin_tan Posts: 8 Member
So guys, nobody seems to talk much about how petites lose weight? I’m 110pounds 5’2 21 years old female, my weight is healthy but i look skinny fat and nope.. strength training won’t help for now, i had goals, slimmer belly and slimmer arms so yeah i had to lose a bit of weight, my goal is 101pounds.
My bmr is only like 1200 or something and i lived a sedentary life.. I’ve been eating 1200-1300 cals per day straight for two weeks yet I haven’t been losing any weight.. any tips?? Thanks

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Find yourself a good strength training program.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Getting active is really the only thing you can do. There are a lot of circuit style youtube videos that use body weight only, if you don't have, or don't want to use, weights.

I'm also 5'2". When I was really working to lose, I was eating right at 1200/day, doing 45 min of circuits twice a week and an hour of dance cardio. I rarely ate calories back and got down to a little above your goal. I wouldnt want to get to 101, but I prefer a more toned look for my body and was really lean while allowing muscle tone.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Find yourself a good strength training program.

This. Even bodyweight right now if you don't have equipment.

I would look into recomp.. maintaining your weight to change your body composition over time. Maintain, lift/resistance training, get adequate protein (around 0.8 per lb bodyweight)