Whats your favorite after dinner dessert/snack?!

Options
jenna25
jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
After a healthy day and you have extra calories, whats your favorite healthy dessert/snack?! I love frozen yogurt, peanut butter toast, or pretty much anything with chocolate and peanut butter! Ideas?!

Replies

• jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    beer or cookies...usually both
  • ocsportsmom
    ocsportsmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two brown rice cakes with pnut butter and raw honey. Crunchy, salty and sweet!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Jelly Toast is fav snack...Ice Cream or Captain Crunch is also good.
  • marysidneyherbert
    Options
    Starbuck's Mocha Via with 1% milk (1/2 c.) and water (1/2 c.). Helps me stop grazing.
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    almost nightly, I have a s'more made with mini marshmallows, graham crackers and a snack size Reese's peanut butter cup for 170 calories. It ends my day perfectly! :smile:
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    OATMEAL
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Air popped popcorn with butter and seasoning. Yummy!
  • Doone33
    Doone33 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was just sitting here thinking how I didn't get my calories in today... how delightful a blueberry peanut butter almond milk shake would be!! YUM!!! Add a little Splenda... and its under 200 calories and delicious!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Right now it's 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese and 1/2-3/4 cup of Natures Path Chia Coconut Granola. My other favorite is vanilla yogurt, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and granola.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    chocolatecoveredkatie.com

frozen bananas blended with semi sweet chocolate chips added in
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    almost nightly, I have a s'more made with mini marshmallows, graham crackers and a snack size Reese's peanut butter cup for 170 calories. It ends my day perfectly! :smile:

That sounds so good!

I usually have an icecream sandwich (150-200 cals). Or a fruit and greek yogurt smoothie.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I like a scoop of ice cream (Usually Slow churned vanilla) and 2-3 fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies. Maybe some whipped topping on top, cause I can.

And I like this nightly.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate and PB!

Currently my dessert choices are weight watcher giant ice cream sandwiches which are 140 calories. I think they taste better than the regular square ones. I am also eating Good Humor Birthday cake bars. These are sickly sweet and I am sure I will gross myself out with them eventually.
  • Morn66
    Morn66 Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm not a "sweets" person at all, so for me it's popcorn, about 3 tbsp unpopped. I pop it on the stovetop in sunflower oil and then add a pat of melted (vegan) butter, a generous sprinkling of powdered nutritional yeast, some (vegan) Parmesan, and a dousing of garlic powder or, if I'm in the mood for spicy, some chipotle seasoning and chili powder. I have that...Well, most nights. :)
  • LisaYon
    LisaYon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I save 170 calories every day for a banana and a sugar free dark chocolate pudding cup ( 60 calorie)! Yum dip the banana in the pudding.. It's amazing!
  • dlittlebear
    dlittlebear Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am doing a very low carb diet, less than 20 net carbs. for me it is sunflower seed butter tastes so sweet but not sweet, so yummy!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    2 Italian whole wheat cookies with a cup of green tea!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Not healthy but it's my favorite - Blue Bell ice cream!
  • MissMollyMN
    Options
    coconut chobani flips with almonds and chocolate chips. YUM
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Cheese and grapes <3 Maybe with some slices of bok choy :heart: :drinker: