Accountability buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• yaelle911
    yaelle911 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi does anyone have any ideas of how I can get myself out of bed an hour b4 my kids get up like at 630 so I have time to prep and workout?
    I feel like since I dont have to get up I press on the snooze until I have no choice....

Any ideas anyone?
  • kstpierre52020
    kstpierre52020 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So first- I think I’ve been posting in replies to individuals instead of to the group page... sorry about that!

Weigh in day today and I’m not celebrating. Weight is right where it was last week. I tracked every bite 5/7 days. I’d didn’t track two evenings including last night. I did not binge on the nights I didn’t track. I tried to make good choices and limit portion sizes. Just didn’t write it down. My workout schedule is solid- includes weight training and cardio along with yoga on off days.

I have 8 lbs to go to switch to maintenance. I guess my take home is IF I want to drop those 8, I have to track. And, maybe in maintenance I can learn the skill of monitoring intake without always tracking. That would be a long term goal

Goal for this week.... track every bite, every day. Amendment- if I dint have an exact recipe, at least try to track something similar.
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi Yaelle,

Unfortunately, I‘ve had back and shoulders issues for a while and I have to be very careful with strength training. I have a TRX that I could do very carefully as it can hurt my shoulders. I will try the exercises that I know work for me today. Thank you for the suggestion!

I love the idea of taking a walk or a ride while they are baking. I can tell them that everything has to be put away before I get home. I will try it! Thank you!
  • Paz922
    Options
    I went for an hour walk around a lake. Feel great. Keeping with 1200 calories a day avoiding sugar which is my trigger food. 😊
  • FunFitFrog
    FunFitFrog Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome paz. It's good that you are taking care of it while it is still small. That was my size and goal wight about a year ago, but instead of sticking to my goals, I gave up. Now I've got an extra 15 on top of the initial 15. :(
  • Paz922
    Options
    FunFitFrog wrote: »
    Welcome paz. It's good that you are taking care of it while it is still small. That was my size and goal wight about a year ago, but instead of sticking to my goals, I gave up. Now I've got an extra 15 on top of the initial 15. :(

You can lose it! We can do it!💪😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

I went for 3 mile walk areound a lake. It was a beautiful day! I just had dinner and I won’t eat until tomorrow. I ate 1200 calories.
  • yaelle911
    yaelle911 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi paz!!
    So how is the no sugar thing ? I've always wanted to do that but afraid I'll turn into a sugar monster....

Hi fitfrog!!! How are u doing w ur daily goals?

Yesterday was a bad day 4 me....one of those days that everything went wrong....so frustrated...and to top it off I bought the kids yummy baked goods that I end up sitting and eating way too much w them....

Today a new day...I decided to set up a meal plan so maybe there will b no whole to fill in with delicious baked goods..lol

I find organization and planning ahead is a key in success in weight loss...
    What do you guys think?
  • Paz922
    Options
    Hi Yaelle, today is a new day! You can do this . Having children at home and having sweets around is not easy. Baking goods are the worst for me. I haven’t had any sugar since Saturday. I am not saying that I will never have sugar again because that could make me want sugar! Does that make sense? I tell myself that I choose not to have sugar “today” because I know it is not good for me and makes me eat even more. Also, most people in my family are diabetics and I have insuline resistance. I was pre diabetic and my sugar levels went down when I lost 10 lbs. My goal is to lose 15 lbs and have a normal sugar level.

Good luck everyone!