Saying hello...

Options
Hey hey everyone! I’ve been on and off this app for a few years but all the while working out! Love to connect with like minded people to inspire and be inspired! Together we can achieve big goals! I’m Andrea from the East coast. Feel free to add me!! avp5h7kb3553.jpeg

Replies

• zackboomer
    zackboomer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello Andrea from the east coast (best coast)
  • SuzieQ136
    SuzieQ136 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello Andrea. Nice to meet you! I’m a Border Collie lover as well! Best dogs ever! (I miss my Abby girl 2003-2016). I’m Sue and I’ll post a bit about myself below. I too am looking for folks to network with and keep each other motivated.

I’m Sue and I’m a little over 3 mo the into my wellness journey. I’ve struggled with my weight for about the past 25 years (I’m 49). I’ve lost and regained a significant amount a couple times. As of now I’m down 35 pounds which puts me 31 pounds away from my goal weight. I’m doing a combination of intermittent fasting and making dietary changes that are sustainable for the long haul. I think this will be the key for me along with exercise. I’m so excited to be healthy again and look forward to learning to be more kind to myself and gaining confidence in my appearance. I’m a firm believer that body shaming is devistating to us women. At least it is for me. Please add me if you’re interested in keeping each other motivated. Stay strong and stay off the couch :)

Blessings,
    Sue
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I love another BC girl :)! I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t even imagine how hard that was. My pack are my best friends.
    So nice to meet you!!!
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Absolute best!! I’m in NJ! Glad to connect!!