Options
    I wrestled a buck once.. great cardio..😁

Now that sounds like fun!!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I wrestled a buck once.. great cardio..😁

Now that sounds like fun!!

He was a tough SOB. Much like a weasel. Just when I thought I had him, he would slip out of my grasp. Add in the fact he was in rut, one hell of a fight.
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My cousin is a horse farmer and his bull got lost one day and it was a rural town but he found the highway and it was pretty funny!!!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    My cousin is a horse farmer and his bull got lost one day and it was a rural town but he found the highway and it was pretty funny!!!

We had a man in my hometown that road a tame bull to the bar. One day he must have passed out on the bull and it just kept walking to my small downtown. Got a drunk in public riding a bull. I never had any issues dealing with bulls. My uncle and grandfather kept cattle. I would just grab him by the nose ring and take him where I wanted him to go. Goats, entirely different story. They are hard headed as hell...
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,234 Member
    Options
    My brother in law once owned a bar. His son had a prize longhorn. They decided it would be fun to take the animal to the bar. They even took it behind the actual bar. Trouble is, as BIL told the story, cattle are not good at backing up. They could not get him out from behind the bar, which had an opening only at one end, the way the he'd walked in, and there wasn't space for him to turn around. Eventually, the critter did what barnyard critters inevitably do, rendering the floor very slippery, at which point they were able to slide the bull backwards on a skim of feces, and out from behind the bar. A fine time was had by all, apparently including the longhorn, but the event was never repeated.

Or so he claimed. You really never could tell, with his stories. But he did own a bar, he did raise cattle, and he was more than capable of deciding to do such a thing. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Very cute! I feel like yoga with goats is cute in theory, but in reality they would head butt you and jump all over you. Leaving you hurting all over and possibly concussed! Hahaha
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I've spent time with goats up close and personal...goat yoga is just... not attractive.
  • AndreaMarie1236
    Options
    Very cute! I feel like yoga with goats is cute in theory, but in reality they would head butt you and jump all over you. Leaving you hurting all over and possibly concussed! Hahaha

Hahah trust me that’s not much different than my dopes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸΎ

They are crawling in between my legs and kissing my face all up. Cute in theory but ya know...
  • AndreaMarie1236
    Options
    I can believe that it’s actually annoying... honestly yoga annoys me. I’m more of a bull in a China closer type lol

I’m like zen-less
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Awww, I would be far too distracted <3
  • AndreaMarie1236
    Options
    I do adore them.... I’ve been so happy working from home with them.... oh yeah, the kids too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Awww, I would be far too distracted <3