Options
2»

Replies

• Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    @santosjc29
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
    Find your TDEE based on your work and exercise activities, set it to that level-15% and eat between that number and your BMR. Do the JM 30 days shred, free on youtube, so you can jolt your body, and then continue with the weight training that you do but also do pilates and total body workouts from fitnessblender.com. Track all your food. Your BMR is 1490 so 1600 is definitely not enough, especially since you are on your feet the whole day.

I have similar problems. I've been gaining and losing the same 10lbs for years in the last 3 months my weight has escalated quickly. I now try not to eat more than 1300cals a day but nothing is budging and it's been 3 weeks. Are my calorie goals too low for my weight (180lbs at 5'1 and I do light exercise (Zumba, weights) 3x a week)?

Did you use the calculator? It has your bmr, the minimum you should be eating at 1573, and it suggests 1829 calories for TDEE-25%. (I put 3-5 h, if you are doing 3 zumba hours plus 3 times weights; if your total is 3h for both exercises, it changes to 1622 calories for 1-3 hours.)Try eating at that level for a month, do not eat back exercise calories unless you do additional exercises beyond what you set your goals at, and do not be alarmed that for 4-6 weeks the weight will stay steady or increase a few lbs. Make sure that you weigh and log all your food, eat better, cut down on processed food and sodas, eat fruits and salads.