What to do...

Options
ag38617
ag38617 Posts: 6 Member
Hi guys!
I finally pulled myself away from the Beachbody world and it’s brought me here, and to WW.

So I have a free subscription to Weight Watchers until mid-May. I also, obviously have an account here.

My question is...what’s better in the long run, what’s better in general? I just don’t know what’s “right” anymore (Beachbody really messed with my head).

Also, I’ve seen people post that counting macros is more important than calories? Does anyone else know about that?

Should I stick with WW because it takes into consideration carbs, protein, fiber and fat for me? Or should I just worry about calories? (I know you can count macros here but my head needs a little break after BB).

Thank you so much, in advance, for your thoughts!! I really appreciate it!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    What is "right" is what works best for you. FOR ME, MyFitnessPal works best. The restriction that comes with Weight Watchers and other programs just makes me cranky and want to ignore the 'advice'. Macros can be important if you're body building, but I don't pay much attention to them, and was able to successfully lose the weight.

Do what you need to do to get healthy. There is no 'right' and no 'wrong'. There is only 'what works for you'.

Hugs, my friend.
  • houghtalingdavid1278
    houghtalingdavid1278 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    What is "right" is what works best for you. FOR ME, MyFitnessPal works best. The restriction that comes with Weight Watchers and other programs just makes me cranky and want to ignore the 'advice'. Macros can be important if you're body building, but I don't pay much attention to them, and was able to successfully lose the weight.

Do what you need to do to get healthy. There is no 'right' and no 'wrong'. There is only 'what works for you'.

Hugs, my friend.

Couldn’t have said it any better. Whatever makes you stick with it is the one that is best for you.