Anyone doing FASTer Way?

Options
clynn84
clynn84 Posts: 18 Member
Hi! I’m Cherylynn. I used My Fitness Pal years ago, but lost track of me and stopped using it. I am getting ready to start my first round of FASTer Way to Fat Loss and would love to meet some new friends that are also doing this program. Can’t wait to connect!

Replies

• jjkh5970
    jjkh5970 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    What is this exactly?
  • Dumboski
    Dumboski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done FWTFL and like it
  • mrsannaanthony
    mrsannaanthony Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started the program about a month ago, thanks to my sister-in-law. We actually share the cost of the program. I haven't purchased any of the FWTFL products yet; rather, I've Amazon'd a lot of knock-off workout gear. So far, I've seen some promising results. Nutrition plays a key role, and my eating habits have improved as a result. It's a different kind of full when you eat nutrient-dense foods. Sometimes, it's difficult to eat all of the meals (hello, leftovers!), and sometimes it's difficult to accurately log the recipes on MFP.
  • pmbousquet
    pmbousquet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure if Unicorn_Bacon is still checking this group, but FWTFL combines intermittent fasting, carb cycling, whole food nutrition, and tracking. It's well thought out, scientifically based, and they don't really push their own products. Positive results according to people in my group include sleeping better, more energy, less depression, and inches and pounds lost.

I just started in October 2020, so I'm still kind of a newbie, but I see good things with their program.