Support/Friends

Options
Hi!

I'm 26 years old and I've been on and off MFP a couple times, but I generally stayed about 15-20lbs below my starting weight from when I first joined. After financial hardship over the last few months, the resulting depression and emotional eating, I am now right back to where I first began.

I'm looking for some new friends to help support and motivate me, and vice versa. Most of the friends I had have either not been on in a long time, or have deactivated their accounts.

I'm finally at a place where I can forgive myself for letting myself go, and let go of all the other crap that led me to emotional eating. I can finally say that i'm happy again! I'm not happy about how I look, but I know that i'm still a pretty awesome gal...Now I just want the outside to look just as amazing as I feel on the inside, and it would LOVE to have great friends to share this journey with.

Replies

• katiekicks
    Options
    I LOVE your attitude and glad that we're friends! Thanks for the add, we're definitely going to help each other. We are gonna rock it so hard.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Glad to have you as a pal and looking forward to getting to know you!