Newbie doing keto

Hi all!!!

Well I've done most of the "diets" so now I'm looking to change the way I eat so I started keto 5 days ago. I'm loving being able to eat foods with fat in them without feeling guilty.

I'm down 2 stone due to stress last year and feel better for it, but still got about 2.5 stone to go (or until I can comfortably fit in to a size 10).

Would love hints, tips, ideas and advice (apart from don't do keto) if anyone's got any please.

Keep safe!

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I would suggest working on your food guilt regardless of how you are eating. It is not helpful.

I am assuming you are managing your electrolytes during the initial water drop? If not, it would be a good idea to start because it might not be over.

I don't suggest people do or don't do keto. It is extremely helpful for some. It was not for me but that doesn't mean it might not be your easiest path forward. I do suggest you treat it as an experiment for now.

Is there anything specific you might want to know? Keto was super popular (and polarizing) when I joined here 2 years ago. It has less representatives these days but there are still people around.