New Here

Options
Im new to the community. I was using the Lose It app and came across this when I switched from iphone to Galaxy. Im 30 years old trying to get back in shape for pesonal and health reasons and looking for like minded individuals who have the same drive and motivation to cheer each other on and support.

Replies

• mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will enjoy your stay no worries about that! :) Good luck on your journey!
  • KingNitty
    KingNitty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Sonniekay
    Options
    That's awesome! How long have you made this your goal? I'm really just focusing on it myself and found this site! Hope all goes well
  • sgmatos
    sgmatos Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new too!!! :smile:
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Hey, :happy:
    Welcome to our world!!! You'll really get a lot out of this, and more support than you know what to do with!
    I recently joined myself, it's so easy to make friends, get tips, give tips, and just chat about your goals!
    We also congratulate each other when a goal is achieved, and we can kick each others butts if need be! :bigsmile:
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Welcome to the gang!
    Happy to have you aboard with the rest of us losers :laugh: Gee I always wanted to say that in a good way!
    You will really enjoy being here, no pressure other than the pressure you put on yourself. It doesn't matter if you are here to lose a few lbs or lot of lbs, the goal is still the same for ever body to reach what they desire, and make friends in the process! I just recently
    joined myself, and I'm so glad that I came across MFP and the people on it!:flowerforyou:
  • janinac9
    janinac9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Hang in there!!
    :smile:
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    Welcome King! Post a picture to make it a bit personal, and tell a bit about yourself in your profile. People here won't judge. We're all on the same path - just different points on that path. Just read some of the topics and chime in. There's always someone willing to help. Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm always available to shoot the breeze and share. Good luck on your journey.

n
  • KingNitty
    KingNitty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all thr warm welcomes
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    New here too, feel free to add me!