Healthy Recipes

colettemelv
colettemelv Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I'm looking for some healthy recipes. Low fat, low carbs. Please share.

Replies

• sianbeaumont5
    sianbeaumont5 Posts: 1 Member
    Curried Chicken.

Saute 1/2 onion with a tiny bit of olive oil and salt and pepper & set aside.
    Butterfly a chicken breast, coat both sides with curry powder, salt and pepper and pan fry. I use no oils etc for this.
    Serve the chicken on top of the onions with Cauliflower rice. You can add vegetables to bulk out the meal too.
    This is really tasty.
  • ashdcourt
    ashdcourt Posts: 4 Member
    I make low carb ravioli

1.)Mozzarella sliced cheese cut half into to make smaller triangle place on parchment paper spread out( will melt some)
    2.) brown lean ground beef, dice onion, sweet peppers of your choice and add to beef, season with whatever you like(I like garlic powder salt and pepper)
    3.) while your meat is simmering, put your cheese in the over preheated to 275 bake about 5 mins the edges will be golden brown
    4.) once melted add the beef to one side of your cheese and fold over to make a little ravioli
    5.) drizzle with your choice of topping( I like homemade Alfredo and marinara both drizzled over the top topped with grated Parmesan cheese!!
  • Naturalfitgirl08
    Naturalfitgirl08 Posts: 8 Member
    I made a Gluten Free banana pancake under 300 calories and super filling!
    1 banana - mash it up
    2 eggs - mix into the mashed banan
    Vanilla extract - 1 or 2 caps full
    Cinnamon as desired
    Put it into a pan and flip it like a pancake once cooked!! Super tasty

This sounds good. Do you use in any oil in pan for frying?
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    ashdcourt wrote: »
    I make low carb ravioli

1.)Mozzarella sliced cheese cut half into to make smaller triangle place on parchment paper spread out( will melt some)
    2.) brown lean ground beef, dice onion, sweet peppers of your choice and add to beef, season with whatever you like(I like garlic powder salt and pepper)
    3.) while your meat is simmering, put your cheese in the over preheated to 275 bake about 5 mins the edges will be golden brown
    4.) once melted add the beef to one side of your cheese and fold over to make a little ravioli
    5.) drizzle with your choice of topping( I like homemade Alfredo and marinara both drizzled over the top topped with grated Parmesan cheese!!

That is a fabulous idea and I never would have thought to do something like that! I will have to try out some variation on that. Thank you for the idea 😊
  • Dan380Chef2020
    Dan380Chef2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Grilled Turkey Roast in vegetable hash 6 cup yeild
    1# fully cooked turkey roast
    1 large onion
    2 Jalapeno
    1 persilla pepper
    1 carrot
    1/2 medium green cabage
    2 med red potato
    1 tbls olive oil
    2 tsp salt (about)
    1.5 tsp black pepper (about)
    Peel and half onion, split carrot in half. Heat grill to medium high. Char peppers, onions, carrots, cabbage. While that cooks heat oil i dutch oven add saute potato. Place turkey on grill to add some Mark's. Remove items from grl dice all items from grill. Add them to the pot with the potatoes. Cover and place in oven for about 1 hours at 200 deg. When food is 165 deg. Enjoy it's even better with hot sauce. Sorry no pictures.