Trying Again + Optavia + 100 Plus To Lose

Options
Hi there! I am looking to connect with people on a similar journey as my own so that we may encourage each other to stay the course. My highest weight was 309. I started Optavia 04/25 (last Saturday) at 300.8 and my weight today is 290.2 -- I have lost a total of 10.6 pounds in 4 days. My biggest goal is to get under 200 pounds, so now that I am less than 100 pounds away from that (90.2 to be exact!) I feel enthusiastic and energetic.

I know it will slow down after the first week & I know that people will say that's too fast to lose weight, but I have so much to lose- so I think it's healthy/to be expected. I have an office job in sales with insurance so I am sitting 80% of the day. What is your story? How can I help you stay motivated with me?

Please add me if you'd like- I try to be as active a user as I can be :)

Replies

• mamabear42
    mamabear42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I have done Optavia a few times I just started on Monday this week. How are you feeling and getting along?
  • RedDevilsBob
    RedDevilsBob Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Voielactee0387: I did Optavia too over a year ago. I dropped weight quickly (170 to 155) within a month's time, but the weight slowly crawled up to about 158-160 and despite staying on it for a total of 3 months, I didn't see any more weight loss.

The good thing though was it got rid of that 170lbs I was stuck on because I had a lupus flare up and I gained 10 steroid pounds that I couldn't shake off until Optavia. All in all I would say that the experience was good, but for the long term it was too difficult for me to maintain. I did learn though that I needed to be better about controlling my portion sizes.
  • DarleneSheree
    DarleneSheree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also doing OPTAVIA. I started a little over a week ago. I have lost five pounds. I have about 55 more to go. I am excited to be on this journey!
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m thinking of starting Optavia. I want to lose weight and get healthy. I am looking for support. I lost 60 lbs. 5 yrs. ago and have put about 25 back on. I am so aware of how much hard work this journey is, and I want to be successful. At this point I need support.
  • nstegall0606
    nstegall0606 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the program this past Tuesday. I'm on Day 4 and feel pretty good. I just need to stay consistent on writing what I eat down on paper and keeping track of it. This app is great cause a lot of the foods are already in here so I can keep track of fuelings, etc..
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I didn’t start Optavia but I have to look at the free resources from the program. So far I’m using the MFP app. I’m tracking everything I eat. I lost 1.4 lbs in 2 weeks. I’m happy. I’m positive about Optavia. I’ve just never been on it.