Quick Low Calorie Snacks
KellyAnne_715 Posts: 13 Member
Looking for some ideas for a quick low calorie snack. I’m doing a high protein low carb diet so any help or motivation would be great!
Sugar free jello cups?2
Not sure how low carb you're going, but I like an apple and cottage cheese. Beef jerky is also good, but definitely needs to be weighed; it's something I can never successfully "eyeball" an accurate serving of.0
Cheese, beef sticks or jerky, tuna packets, deli meat, pickles, boiled eggs, Premier protein shakes (chocolate is the best, drink cold), Whisps0
Rice cakes, (wheat, only 35 calories per cake), with Nutella, (100 calories per tbsp.)0
Cottage cheese with cucumber or tomato.
Celery and peanut butter.
Greek yogurt and a handful of berries with some walnuts.
f you liked chocolate caramel turtles in past, i just got these low carb ones, they are pretty good!!
80 calories and only 2 NETcarbs.
Protein fluff low carb high protein. Depends on the powder you use calorie wise (look in the recipe forum for 10000000s of variations on protein fluff recipes)0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 317 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 571 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions