Weight Loss

Options
Hey yall, I’m trying to lose weight. Lately I’ve been having 600-900 calories a day, yet my weight remains the same and I’m not losing anything. What do you think could be the reason for this?

Replies

• elyagav
    elyagav Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I understand but I am not active at all so I am trying to eat less calories if that makes sense
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @KrissFlavored apparently I can’t since the seven links I posted were deleted.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    PedmomJill wrote: »

Someone from mfp might have deleted them.
  • PedmomJill
    edited May 2020
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »

I figured, thanks. I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. I see links posted all over the place. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She had asked me to post links supporting my original comment, which for some unknown reason is also gone. Urging low cal is against the rules but I was doing the opposite.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »

I figured, thanks. I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. I see links posted all over the place. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I didn't see the links, but maybe someone from mfp can clarify why they were deleted.
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too in why they were deleted. =/
    I just got out of the shower and missed it all.
  • KrissFlavored
    Options
    Oh I also noticed they deleted my comment also..
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    I'm interested too in why they were deleted. =/
    I just got out of the shower and missed it all.

I just searched “what happens if I only 700 calories a day” or something similar. 😊
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    Thanks for sharing all of that @KrissFlavored. I still say that there are studies for almost every topic that can “prove” each side of disagreeing theories. And originally I stated what had happened to me and I stand by that. I think almost all of us agree that restricting calories so extremely is a bad idea. 😊
  • KrissFlavored
    Options
    Agreed
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey folks - I removed posts from this thread that were going off topic into a debate on starvation mode, which is not the point here. We can all agree that 600-900 calories a day is not a sufficient for anyone.
This discussion has been closed.