Ups and Downs

Options
Last year I lost 60 pounds in 9 months doing keto. After some personal issues I started gaining the weight back. I started at 210 went down to 150 and now I’m back up at 185. For the past two weeks I’ve started working out and eating better but haven’t seen much progress at all. I’m so beyond frustrated! Is anyone else at the same point I am ?

Replies

• facet1011
    facet1011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Know the feeling. I've been up and down because if stress and personal issues

But relax, we didn't gain it overnight so we won't lose it overnight! 2 weeks is not a long time!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeeeeeees I just did all that. Remember you got back in a gaining routine it takes 2-4 weeks to shift your body back to losing. It will shift!! Create a routine, do what you know works, forgive yourself and it will all start to fall right back off!! I lost 35 last year and gained 25 back. Lost almost 15 of it now!!! I wanna get to 150 which would put me 10lbs lower than last summer!! Then maintenance!! 100%!! Sticking to my guns!!
  • Eileen21255
    Eileen21255 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost about 80 some years back and have gained back a good portion. With being older, I find it much harder to lose - but, I seemed to have also lost my focus as well. It's hard for me to build up any longevity with staying on track. Anyone have any tips that help them?