Damn you unnecessary eating

Okay so i should be consuming around 2350 calories per day but I'm on a plan at the minute that has me pulled back to 2071 calories per day so tonight I consumed about 900 calories more then I should have I know stupid me so I'm just wondering is it feasible to return to 2350 calories for say the last three days to balance it and not let it happen again or should I be using the next three to four days or should I just forget about it and not let it happen in future and just get my steps in tomorrow to compensate?

Thanks

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Log it and move on.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,908 Member
    Let it go.

If you didn't want it to happen, spend no more than about 10 minutes figuring out why it happened, and how you'll avoid a future repeat in similar circumstances; rehearse that new script vividly in your head a few times; then just go on with life, returning to your regular routine.

No need to compensate or "make up for it" in any way. Just learn from it, and go on. It's a drop in the ocean.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Tomorrow is the first day of your diet. Everything that happened prior to tomorrow morning is in the past and irrelevant. Eat the right amount of calories for your plan and move forward.