Favorite Low Calorie Foods

Liliana090
Liliana090 Posts: 10 Member
I love Cream of Wheat and eat it unsweetened. It has plenty of iron, and it is so low calorie and filling. What are your favorite low calorie foods?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,767 Member
    Mushrooms, leafy greens, cabbage, cauliflower, shiritaki, broccoli, plant protein fluff. spagetti squash zucchini, air popped popcorn, rice cakes, oats super extended, seaweed, vegetable broth. Celery
  • Jeanaiah
    Jeanaiah Posts: 15 Member
    Egg whites and coconut flour pancakes 😋😋 topped with homemade strawberry jam
    34cals per serving.
  • quietriver
    quietriver Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2020
    Seaweed snacks :) 20 calories for the whole package kills my salt craving, fun to eat (crunchy paper? lol!)

Sushi! From 30 to 50 calories each. The sauce that goes on the rice is bomb! I'm in love.

Popcorn! Aur popped or poped in a paper lunchbag in the microwave, 90 cal per cup.

Strawberries! 5 - 6 cal eacg

Broccoli! 35 cal per cup

A tbone streak. Just kidding, I do want one though.

Not a snack, but I rock star sugerfree energy drinks to fill up between meals. ^_^

Everything ekse I love like freetos chili cheese is high calorie so..

Carmel corn-rice cakes aren't bad 50 cals each

A nice apple

String cheese

Cottage cheese large curd

I mostly love the high fiber cereals so that's not low cal...

• amy_ross86
    amy_ross86 Posts: 38 Member
    quietriver wrote: »
    Seaweed snacks :) 20 calories for the whole package kills my salt craving, fun to eat (crunchy paper? lol!)

Sushi! From 30 to 50 calories each. The sauce that goes on the rice is bomb! I'm in love.

Popcorn! Aur popped or poped in a paper lunchbag in the microwave, 90 cal per cup.

Broccoli! 35 cal per cup

Not a snack, but I rock star sugerfree energy drinks to fill up between meals. ^_^

A nice apple

String cheese

I do the same only with monster zero! Kills my sugar craving and curves hunger when I used to have a sugary snack!
  • quietriver
    quietriver Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2020
    amy_ross86 wrote: »
    quietriver wrote: »

Broccoli! 35 cal per cup

A nice apple

String cheese

I do the same only with monster zero! Kills my sugar craving and curves hunger when I used to have a sugary snack!

I know right? I'm trying real hard to not have my usual bedtime snack too. Before it was usually chips with dip and I've switched it to carrots or broth. Little changes matter. As always lots of coffe but with splenda not suger, I also watch the creamer.

I'm watching you sneaky calories! xD loz.

Last year I bought a large bike water bottle and I fill it up twice a day. I like adding crystal light mixed with an energy drink. xD or splash of lemon juice.
  • Liliana090
    Liliana090 Posts: 10 Member
    Today I discovered the magic of sugar free Jello. It's five calories for half a cup, and I know what my new go to desert will be.
  • hexxennacht
    hexxennacht Posts: 22 Member
    I love those bumble bee flavored tuna packs.

I LOVE morning star spicy bean burgers. 110 calls per burger. I crisp them up in the air fryer and eat them without the bun.

Love my Bolthouse Farms low cal ranch dressing for dipping veggies.

0% Greek yogurt, which has all kinds of uses. I often mix it with said tuna.

Progresso light soup, extremely low calorie for a ton of food.

My coffee cake flavored fiber one bars, which I usually eat for dessert.

Cherry Coke Zero!

I also recently discovered Cheetos popcorn. It’s around the same cals as a light popcorn but it’s covered in Cheeto dust lol. I get both the regular and the flamin hot and mix them together. That plus a cherry Coke Zero is a great late night treat.

I didn’t mention any veggies or fruit because I assume you already know that those exist. I figured you wanted product recs!