Intermediate Fasting

Options
2»

Replies

• steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I’m not following any set plan but I do tend not to eat after 7pm and then I eat bf at 9. That’s always felt right to me and cut down on my tummy feeling like crap before bed so I stick to it. During my eating hours I just eat bf, lunch and dinner without snacks. This helps me really control calories and know what I’m consuming, and I count my two glasses of wine as my dinner calories so it’s not in addition to food ( it’s part of my meal) When I start getting lazy about after dinner eating not only do I feel like crap while sleeping but I’ll start stressing those buttons on my jeans too, and we can’t have that😩
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to fast two days a week. I gained 23 pounds in the last year and am feeling really bad about it. I’ve read quite a bit about intermittent fasting and it seems like a good option for me at the moment for a variety of reasons.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I do it. I'm up about 25lbs.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to fast two days a week. I gained 23 pounds in the last year and am feeling really bad about it. I’ve read quite a bit about intermittent fasting and it seems like a good option for me at the moment for a variety of reasons.

I wanna dm you something
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I do long term fasts.

I'm currently on hour 83 of a 168 hour (7 days) fast.