Bullying.

j873pkk
j873pkk Posts: 3 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Hello there!

I was thinking the other night, as I drifting off to sleep, of all the evil / nasty / sick names I've been called over the years because I'm fat!

It was rather theraputic and satisfying in many ways but sad and depressing reliving 15years of bullying....and counting!.

I would like to go 'public' on here with them....and would invite your input so join in; to get it off your chest!

Some are amusing and funny, most are obvious and comon and there are others that are foul, evil and nasty and hurt!

Before I commence / continue this Topic can the 'MODERATORS' OK it or stop this, as it will contain insensitve adjectives and nouns!

Cheers

Replies

• Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Someone posted this topic awhile back about fat people eating out. It was written with good intentions, but there are some very sensitive people on here that can't handle what other people are thinking of them. I wouldn't post any of the words or you'll have these people crying in your forum as well.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/105849-some-eating-out-advice?hl=Eating+out
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    I had an evillllll gal boss who when asked by me if I could work at home for 1 day a week, asked me "Won't your refrigerator distract you?"

She was a jerk in many ways beyond this one.
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    I was in a band for many years and people are cruel, there were lots of nights that people yelled terrible things from the audience then I'd start to sing and they'd shut up but one night I was in a mood and answered back with, "Do I come to McDonald's and bother you while your at work?" The rest of the audience laughed and I felt vindicated. The moral of this story is that the person with the microphone has the most power. :laugh: :laugh:
  • tesha30
    tesha30 Posts: 72 Member
    Nice come back! I cant believe how cruel people are! Adults for that matter and we wonder why kids in schools are such bully's. The apple never falls far from the tree.. so we should always look at the parents. Their probably the culprit for their kids bad behavior...In most cases anyway!! Glad you said something though...
This discussion has been closed.