Anyone know where the on/off switch is for adding exercise cals to the daily caloric quota in diary?

Options
lgfrie
lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
Been dieting on a TDEE basis for a long time - i.e. exercise "pre added" to a fixed daily caloric quota. Thought I'd try NEAT+exercise for a change of pace, but I can't find the toggle to have the exercise added into the diary - anyone know where it is?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Disregard. I mis-read the question.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    They're currently off and you want to turn them on? The ability to toggle back and forth is a premium feature you can find under "Goals" -- look in the "Fitness Goals" box (on the website, not sure if it is different on the app).
  • lgfrie
    Options
    They're currently off and you want to turn them on? The ability to toggle back and forth is a premium feature you can find under "Goals" -- look in the "Fitness Goals" box (on the website, not sure if it is different on the app).

Cool ... tnx. I found it. "When I log an exercise, adjust my daily calorie goal ON/OFF".

I knew if I kept shoveling money into the Premium hole long enough, eventually there'd be some benefit LOL
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he's trying to do the opposite (premium user who had previously turned it off and now wants to turn it back on and can't re-find the setting).

Website..
    Either:
    • From the Premium Tab. Click on "Exercise Calorie Settings".
    hgcqvnihcjda.jpg

or

• Settings: Goals, then scroll down to "Fitness" box and click edit.

Phone App:
    Under Goals.. scroll down to "Fitness Goals"

It'll give you the option to turn them on of off, and to which macros to apply them.

63u3qmw1iie1.jpg
  • lgfrie
    Options
    ritzvin wrote: »
    Sounds like he's trying to do the opposite (premium user who had previously turned it off and now wants to turn it back on and can't re-find the setting).

Exactly right. I've got it sorted out now. Tnx.