Starting my journey... Yet again

Options
Hey guys. So I made this account months ago but only now have I discovered this forum lol. I'm 22, 5 11 ish, and I weigh about 75 kgs.
I'm super self-conscious of my body and really insecure. I'm scared because I have tried to start my journey only to fail yet again, and honestly at this point I've just lost track.

I hope I can make myself proud this time. Tbh I don't even eat that much so I dunno why I'm still on the heavier side, but oh well, I'm gonna try my best. Wish me luck. ❤️

Feel free to add me up and talk to me 😊

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    In my opinion you aren't on the heavier side. You are in the normal range of your BMI.
    What are your goals, and how much weight are you wanting to lose?
  • PositiveVibes777
    PositiveVibes777 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »
    In my opinion you aren't on the heavier side. You are in the normal range of your BMI.
    What are your goals, and how much weight are you wanting to lose?

According to my BMI, I'm just a few pounds away from being overweight. If I gain 4 or 5 kilos more, I'll be overweight. So it's a critical case for me...
    I want to lose at least 10 kilos!
  • razaarifsyednew
    razaarifsyednew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You have a great height. If you only lose a few kgs, you would look extraordinary 😊

Use MFP to calculate your daily calorie goal, and then don't forget later to verify your daily calorie consumption by logging it in.

If you are still sure that your calories intake is within what MPL recommend, then maybe look up your health. Any hypothyroid, pcos issue?

Sorry I didn't mean to give you anxiety worrying about all this.

Just hit your MPL calorie goals, at max 1500 calories. Leave sugar completely.You will do just fine 😊