Friends For Accountability - 50+ lbs To Lose

Options
Hi all! :)

I'm hoping to find a few friends to have on here for accountability and support. I have about 60 pounds to lose and I think I could use some help. I've lost four pounds and already feel like quitting for some reason. I'm hoping to start a friend thread where we can all become friends and support each other. Request me if you're interested; I'm happy to know you!

Starting Weight: 231
Current Weight: 227
Goal Weight: 160

I'm a teacher, play softball, and love hockey.
I love The Office, Harry Potter, and my dog.

Leave some info about you too and I'd be happy to request you! <3

Replies

• procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I’ve got a bit more to lose. 283 and GW is 150ish.

I also love The Office and Harry Potter and of course my pups! :)
  • irishsalt
    irishsalt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you in your journey!

Just curious...
    Who is your favorite character from The Office?
    What Hogwarts house do you feel you're in?
    What kind of dog do you have?

Mine is either Creed or Jim.
    I'm a Hufflepuff with a splash of Gryffindor.
    My dog is turning 8 tomorrow; she's a black lab.
  • sarahremfry
    sarahremfry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My CW is 207 and my goal weight is 135-140, so I'm (hopefully) losing a little more. I am getting married June 5th, 2021, so the goal is just be confident in a dress by then.
    My favorite character from the Office is probably Creed, I have been told I'm a Gryffendor, and I have a 2 1/2 year old aussie/blue heeler that is the biggest dork :)
  • AlannaWulf
    AlannaWulf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends! I'm currently 260, just had a baby, and eventually want to be down to 160, but right now my mini goal is 230.

I also love Harry Potter and dogs! I feel I am a fellow Hufflepuff and have a yellow lab who is three. :)
  • PansyLass13
    PansyLass13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm Erin. please feel free to add me if you'd like some likes on your status updates, etc! i'm at 208 and goal weight is the 160's. I'm easing back into workouts after having my knee scoped in late january, (result of acl surgery 20 years ago). also getting back to completing diary entries on MFP. sometimes it seems its easy to start the day tracking, but ending it is another story, lol. I have a goal for the rest of may to be consistent with this. i'm on day 4 of completing entries today, yeah!

also love the office, fave is probably Phyllis or of course Dwight!