Just do it! 😊

I literally just joined.
I have RA and i need to keep track of what I eat.
I really need to do a complete lifestyle change and jump into this full force!
I've purchased HUEL for 2 of my meals for the day. I try to watch what I eat, but with all that is happenedn I'm very depressed. So! Time to snap out of this funk and do something.

Replies

• Magsypie2014
    Magsypie2014 Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve been in a funk as well over the past few days. Keep consistent and the progress will come. Best of luck
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    I've been a serial joiner of WW and MFP for many years. This time I've decided to go about it a new way. I'm totally and honestly logging EVERYTHING that passes over my lips. I've started exercise (just baby steps for now). And, I've joined two groups. They are encouraging as well as challenging and help me stay on track. one is called Fat2Fit. If you'd like to check it out, here's the link -- https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration-still-open-last-day/p4

Good Luck!!
  • zoemeeson
    zoemeeson Posts: 22 Member
    Hi I stuffer with depression and low mood anxiety and I also struggle with motivation been trying lose weight for years now always had people try put me down bout things
    And I have times where I snack trying get out of the habit
    Lost 2stone so far still want try get to healthy weight and change my lifestyle around If u need support and motivation I am here to help I do hope I can help others
    I try keep going with trying different ways to get where I am now as been hard never give up
    Please feel free to add me if you think I could help support you zoemeeson