Food log

Options
Does your daily food calories get adjusted automatically??

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    If you add exercise it adds it automatically to the food calories preset when you registered . (can change later if you become more or less active etc.)

When you start the site set up activity level to goal to current weight Ect it gives an automatic number for your body. Might be higher or lower than other people here especially if your shorter or taller/active or not.

If you add foods to your food life it‘s automatically deducted from your exercise (if you add any I don’t..did for a month only) y your daily goal calories based on set up from the start.

Mines 1200 cal I ate 1196 calories today had 4 calories left over. It tells me how many I have left after I calculate each meal. Automatically tells me but I have to put in the jelly bean I ate to the crust off my sons foods I devoured.

If I add cleaned 1hour it would add those calories to my 1200cal. Everyone’s different if you add exercise to the calories that will be 1200 every day when I start not sure yours I see weight loss doing that then add exercise in. If you gain when doing that then don’t add them or watch your far right total until it hits the desired number .