Whats for lunch.

Options
2»

Replies

• savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Light Progresso Chicken and Dumpling soup with green beans and saltine crackers.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Leftovers, like almost every other day. Finished off the last of the sloppy Joe filling today, along with an orange and a peach.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Leftover chili (kidney beans, ground beef, peppers, onions, tomatoes, and cauliflower, as well as spices). I had it on top of some egg noodles, with cilantro I grow on my back porch. I made a big pot and have been using it as leftovers in different ways.

I do soups, chilis, and salads for lunch a lot, and very often leftovers.
  • zeityp27
    zeityp27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Four corn thins, cucumber and tomato, yum
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I had ham with potato and corn on the cob. A nice change for me.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have some gazpacho and some strawberry mousse for dessert (coconut cream blitzed with freeze-dried strawberries).
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I'm planning a quesadilla. I have a small portion of leftover chicken so will shred that and put on flour tortilla, add some lettuce, a bit of carrot, onion, red bell pepper strips ... and cook on my pannini maker to crisp it up. I serve with 1/4 cup of salsa and a tablespoon of sour cream. I'll also have a couple of pickled baby beets and an apple.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Dinner leftovers - turkey pot pie (no crust) made in my Ninja Foodi.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    protein pancakes with almond butter and raspberries :)
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,951 Member
    Options
    Salad of spring mix, red and yellow cherry tomatoes, black olives, avocado, a reduced fat cheddar cheddar cheese stick, and lemon vinaigrette.