Anyone want to do a challenge with me?

victorialeigh629
victorialeigh629 Posts: 36 Member
I seem to be late to every challenge so I wanted to start one! Looking for others with similar goals to discuss a good challenge. I want to lose 20 pounds total by fall and rack up some NSVs, e.g. exercise 4 days/week or get progress pics to post. What are your goals? What are some realistic time frames? Any NSVs you're chasing? Just looking for ideas for a challenge! Join me in getting excited on this journey :)
CW: 144
GW: 125 (same as profile pic)

Replies

• jaresaross07
    jaresaross07 Posts: 11 Member
    What about trying to go 5 straight days with No Sugar??? And if you make it then you can reward yourself and it doesn't have to be food. You can reward yourself with other things. Like buying a new shirt or getting a manicure. When things open back of course.. 🌼
  • victorialeigh629
    What about trying to go 5 straight days with No Sugar??? And if you make it then you can reward yourself and it doesn't have to be food. You can reward yourself with other things. Like buying a new shirt or getting a manicure. When things open back of course.. 🌼

Yes I like this idea! Rewards not being "cheat meals"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    th?id=OGC.2bb13888e0f2b5d770193545d1cc3869&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fH34dW1FHF4JmE%2f200.gif&ehk=0WBRd9AmRtHC1yzOEgv479iCRmlKvUOYroD7XF%2b4EgA%3d
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    I’m just starting back today. My exercise goal is walking 30km per week, aiming for 5km per day with 1 day off.
    Weight loss, aiming to lose about 20lbs too by August
  • victorialeigh629
    tazzy2911 wrote: »
    I’m just starting back today. My exercise goal is walking 30km per week, aiming for 5km per day with 1 day off.

That's a great goal. I think I want to make an exercise goal too. It's harder with the gym being closed but I have weights and a band at home I can use. I'm thinking 5 days/ week for me.
  • FitAndGoodLooking
    FitAndGoodLooking Posts: 89 Member
    Ladies, please add me. I am in
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    I’m unreliable with these but I’ll aim to participate.
    Do you mind if I ask the height? I’m about 137/138 now (133-134 in picture), 5’7

GW also 125ish

So you and I aren’t terribly far off :)
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    tazzy2911 wrote: »

That's a great goal. I think I want to make an exercise goal too. It's harder with the gym being closed but I have weights and a band at home I can use. I'm thinking 5 days/ week for me.

Love this idea.

I’m going to stop procrastinating and go do abs soon 💪
  • victorialeigh629
    @goatg I’m 5’6” so we are pretty close
  • victorialeigh629
  • victorialeigh629
    I think my goal is to lose the rest of my 18 pounds by Labor Day.