Keto... 3 stone for september

tjfenton
tjfenton Posts: 9 Member
Well that’s it! It’s day one of keto done properly. Counting my carbs and calories
It’s not new to me but I self sabotage myself.

If you fancy joining me on my journey please do.
I’ve a minimum of 3 stone to loose from 15.9 to 12.9.

I’ll weigh in every Monday updates of how I’m doing.

I’ll see where I go from there🤔😊🥴.

Welcome on board!zfdccsmdhz9f.jpeg

Replies

• Chillotaku
    Chillotaku Posts: 8 Member
    Good luck to you!!! I find it very motivating to watch thomas delaur vids on youtube and the keto community on instagram is very helpful!
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Good luck.

Had a lot of success with keto. If you need any advice holla at me. I just started from yesday
  • gma38059
    gma38059 Posts: 25 Member
    Good luck! I'm doing a modified keto - using 25 or less net carbs per day. Started in November 2019 and am down a little over 20 lbs. I tried the full keto and just couldn't stick with it. Using the net carbs has been a lot more sustainable for me - I've stayed with it better than any other diet I've tried.
  • JaneDoeSix
    JaneDoeSix Posts: 5 Member
    I once weighed 300 lbs-- got down to 170 on OMAD/keto. Got off track and now I've bounced back to 221-- I am counting carbs and calories and reclaiming my loss.
  • LHCO98
    LHCO98 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! Can I join y'all? I'm re-starting Keto. I've done various versions of low carb, but I am back on track. I'm 5'9 and currently 193lbs. (In the US.) I have 47-50 lbs to loose. I ordered a ketomojo today.
  • LHCO98
    I just looked it up and I have about 3 stone to loose too!!
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Wat the heck is a ketomojo??? Lol
    LHCO98 wrote: »
    Hi! Can I join y'all? I'm re-starting Keto. I've done various versions of low carb, but I am back on track. I'm 5'9 and currently 193lbs. (In the US.) I have 47-50 lbs to loose. I ordered a ketomojo today.

• LHCO98
    It's basically a ketone and blood glucose monitor. I've been using it for the past week to accurately track when I'm in ketosis!