90-Day Six-pack Abs Road (from Zero)

Options
Looking for a group of friends who want to build their six-pack abs through a specified 90-day plan. It will be much more better to start the road with other people who support you and tracking your progress daily. I think it will be much more easier to stick to the daily exercises if you are in a group than being alone.
I am totally new to this community, and I am looking forward to burn my body fats, and building muscles through home workouts during quarantine period, but most times I get lazy because I am exercising alone, so I think joining a group of people sharing the same goal will make it much easier and very useful.

If anyone interested please reply.

Replies

• sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    90 days? Good luck w/that!

Fortunately, I already have mine. ;)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I have a six pack also, just hidden. Teehee

ETA. Auto correct fail. WTF
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Looking for a group of friends who want to build their six-pack abs through a specified 90-day plan. It will be much more better to start the road with other people who support you and tracking your progress daily. I think it will be much more easier to stick to the daily exercises if you are in a group than being alone.
    I am totally new to this community, and I am looking forward to burn my body fats, and building muscles through home workouts during quarantine period, but most times I get lazy because I am exercising alone, so I think joining a group of people sharing the same goal will make it much easier and very useful.

If anyone interested please reply.

I think it’s great you’re looking for accountability buddies, so go for it! Just don’t be too gutted if you don’t get a six pack in 90 days: I’ve been working on mine for nearly theee years and still not got there! (Age, being female and love of cake against me.)