Weight not dropping

Hi everyone

Im really struggling to get my weight down at the moment.

I started at around 110kg and now im down to 106.5kg. Im eating around 1300 caloriea a day and dont feel. Hungry

I do exercise bike for 20 mins 5 days a week. As well as stomach and arm hitts throughout the week but im stuck at this weight and have been for 2 weeks.

My usual diet is

Breakfast
1x poached egg
Spinach
Mushroom
Lean ham or bacon
1x wholeneal toast

Lunch

Souo and a slice of wholemeal bread

Dinner
Varied with veg and large lean portion of chicken.

Please any advice would. Be great im. Startinf to feel very demoralised

I do add 750 calorie treat meals. On from time to. Time too to encourage my body not to hold. On to fat such as pancakes with fruit etc.

Replies

• Portionled
    Portionled Posts: 9 Member
    I would up the intake to 1500 calories and ditch the "treat meals"

Drink plenty of water too.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    2 weeks is really not a lot of time, it sounds a bit too soon to say you're stuck... also I know if I drop my calories I first get a "woosh" and lose a few kg, then tend to not lose much the next week or two (it eventually starts moving again)

Also, 1300 sounds like a *really* low amount to be aiming for, especially for a man... to put it in perspective, you're aiming for 300kcal less than I am and I'm a short 30yo woman who's (just over) half your weight

Are you weighing your food on a kitchen scale? The only way you would truly not be losing on those calories, long term, would be logging errors - underestimating your portion sizes, using wrong food entries, etc... so if your counting is already off by a few hundred then the 750kcal "treat" meals might be working against you and putting you close to maintenance. I'd personally double check and tighten up the logging and raise the daily kcal goal a bit
  • a_heppenstall
    a_heppenstall Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, thankyou! Ill up my calories to. Increase my body functions etc. 750 is my treat meal also weighed and accurate 😂. Thankyou so much ill log more often!