Active MFP accounts

Options
Looking for active (as in, you log in daily) friends to add. Enjoyed this app so much six years ago but most of the friends who were active and engaging have left.

Feel free to add me!

My goal is to lose 40lbs. No goal date set, as I’m hoping for long term loss and to maintain a healthy lifestyle as I get older.

Replies

• sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I give the logging and tracking daily my best shot (lately:) always looking for support!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,111 Member
    Options
    I log in and track daily.
    I also don't have a goal date, slow and steady for me!
    Down 35lbs so far, probably 25 or so left to go, or until I'm happy :smile:
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I’ve added you both! ☺️
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I *try* and update daily, though every once in awhile I go off track, LOL. Lost 42 lbs since my highest weight, 32 since joining MFP and have about another 30-40 to go. It really depends on whether or not I get back into weight lifting. I'm swimming now and am focused more on leaning out... but when I get closer to goal, I know that if I'm doing the weights I want to be I will weigh a lot more than if I'm not lifting... but really, I haven't looked at the squat rack in 3 months... so who really knows.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I will be here probably the rest of my life. Once I'm in maintenance I might take micro breaks here and there but I have come to terms I will have to keep tabs on calories forever. I won't be having any more babies so no more 2 year long breaks. More like a month here or a month there. But for now, I'm here everyday till I lose the remaining 15 lbs.

I've been a member since 2014, and always come back (for maintaining) except when super pregnant or breastfeeding so im pretty dang committed.
  • cndrn822
    cndrn822 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i log in daily (23 day streak so far) and plan to continue to do so as i just hired a nutrition coach and pretty serious about losing fat so i am tracking my macros. would love new active friends!