Air fryer recipes??? Gimmeeee sommmeee

Just got an air fryer finally. Now I want to make all the things in it.

What you making? Recipes? Paleo-ish snacks? Delicious stuff?

Replies

• KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Screenshot-20200513-072648-Pinterest.jpg

Pinterest.

All I put in was air fryer recipes
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    456 air fryer recipes here, and you can subscribe to their email list https://www.allrecipes.com/recipes/23070/everyday-cooking/cookware-and-equipment/air-fryer/
  • hexxennacht
    hexxennacht Posts: 22 Member
    Bruh anything. Shove ANYTHING in there and it tastes good.

Recently I cooked zucchini in it and it was so great. I couldn’t live without my air fryer.
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Bruh anything. Shove ANYTHING in there and it tastes good.

Recently I cooked zucchini in it and it was so great. I couldn’t live without my air fryer.

This is the kind of answer I was looking for. I know Pinterest exists but I hate surfing for random stuff. Just did some random root veggies and I want to marry the machine now.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,421 Member
    Frozen breaded fish patties and breaded shrimp, or coconut shrimp. OMG. Better than restaurant food. Crispy heaven and calorie controllable since I know what I’m depositing into my plate.

The teriyaki chicken and broccoli recipe that was in my Ninja instruction manual was good.

Fast chicken soup with barley.

Grilled plain steak.

Chicken marinated in Greek style dressing air crisped and served with feta, sundried tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon.

Plain handcut fries with a spritz of olive oil is better than McDonald’s fries. They puff up golden and crispy.

Plain old slices of halloumi cheese air crisped for a few minutes is heaven.

(My stomach just asked me “When’s lunch?”)

• Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 231 Member
    A rule of thumb I was given cook 20% less time and temp as a normal oven. I found everything is turned out great except fried tofu. I google any food I want to try. FB has a very active group that helped get me started.