Pics Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Options
Glowupguide
Glowupguide Posts: 8 Member
edited May 2020 in Challenges
I'm on Day 4
5”2 ft /210lbs
C-section birth left my abs weak and belly saggy. I'm motivated and excited to be working out again. In the past I never made it last day 1 now I'm on day 4! Looking for fitness pal to get each other motivated!! You have to take control of your life! In doing this for my health psychically but more important mentally and spiritually. I am fighting my way out of the depression I tired of being tired...of being tired. Something had to change it and I decide it was going to be me Meditating, prayer and get back into a personal relationship with God is helping me tremendously! 😊 This is my day one.
I'm loving me through the good and the not so great! I speak only life and positive things over me this day forth and I pray you do the same. God bless you all!
kaactvmr1dip.jpeg
ulybn15ihobh.jpeg
euz57asprtwz.jpeg

Replies

• veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4
    5”2 ft /210lbs
    C-section birth left my abs weak and belly saggy. I'm motivated and excited to be working out again. In the past I never made it last day 1 now I'm on day 4! Looking for fitness pal to get each other motivated!! You have to take control of your life! In doing this for my health psychically but more important mentally and spiritually. I am fighting my way out of the depression I tired of being tired...of being tired. Something had to change it and I decide it was going to be me Meditating, prayer and get back into a personal relationship with God is helping me tremendously! 😊 This is my day one.
    I'm loving me through the good and the not so great! I speak only life and positive things over me this day forth and I pray you do the same. God bless you all!
    kaactvmr1dip.jpeg
    ulybn15ihobh.jpeg
    euz57asprtwz.jpeg

I have about same shape as yours especially the muffin belly 😊 just am 5"7 in height. I quite agree with what you have written - you have to take back of your life. I have just started even though it seems so hard but am pushing on each day. Prayerfully believing that I can reach a much healthier weight. I aim to go out walking as I feared I might hurt my knees again. My daily steps have been really good. I personally create a group for people to nudge me if I do not post my daily steps in 2 days which motivates me to go out for daily walking. Although I tend to do 6 days a week and 1 day rest. I am no good at going to the gym another reason to do as much as I can on my own not forgetting healthy eating as well. I believe with you, with God being our help we can do it together.
  • Glowupguide
    Glowupguide Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, We can do this! I will be praying for your strength and motivation. I've changed my tongue I only speak positive things and pray good health over you as well.😊 This is my first week as well. It's a process...dont look for perfection just progress and commitment!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    This approach is much healthier than the other "diet" you wanted to try as a challenge. You seem super transparent and enthusiastic about living a healthier lifestyle: good on you!

I hope you find the support you need to help you along your journey!
  • soliloquy72
    soliloquy72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you! When I changed my goals to lifestyle goals, rather than a size or weight, my life and health started changing for the better. I decided my kids needed to see their mom taking good care of herself.
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I cant get 30 day shred in Europe anymore, does anyone know a link where I can find this? I loved 30 day shred! I used to own the DVD lol off DVD 🤣