30 more kg to lose. Here’s the progress.

Replies

• UmaMageswarymfp
    UmaMageswarymfp Posts: 280 Member
    Glad to see you've stuck with it despite all the earlier bumps in the road - Well Done!

THANK YOUU
  • mjhurry
    mjhurry Posts: 29 Member
    Jojo7494 wrote: »
    Huge difference, congrats! I'm just starting AGAIN, lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks, eating better, smaller portions and walking or home workouts. I need to lose a minimum 30kgs in total and I'm so excited that the scales are going down already.

I felt that “again” part so hard. I’ve been there. I’m in no position to advice anyone yet but I’d say instead of seeing it as 30kgs to lose you can set 5 kg first as your small goal. That helps me so much. I rarely think about the bigger goal 😭 but 3kgs in 2 weeks wowww you are killing it!!

Ah yes, the '5kg at a time' approach is so helpful and motivating! Good job ladies!
  • Desikudinspain
    Desikudinspain Posts: 32 Member
    Congrats, dear. You're an inspiration.
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Congrats, dear. You're an inspiration.

Thanks love
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    You're doing it!!! Thank you for posting. I need the encouragement and inspiration.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Amazing!! So good!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    frida001 wrote: »
    You're doing it!!! Thank you for posting. I need the encouragement and inspiration.

Thank youuu 🥰
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    Amazing!! So good!

Thank you😊
  • knightmagic
    knightmagic Posts: 100 Member
    you said your not sure how your going to do it.

that's an easy solution, the same way you lost the other kg! You've found what worked for you. will you need to slowly tweak the dial to really fine tune it? of course but continue what your doing and enjoy it. you got this!
  • UmaMageswarymfp
    you said your not sure how your going to do it.

that's an easy solution, the same way you lost the other kg! You've found what worked for you. will you need to slowly tweak the dial to really fine tune it? of course but continue what your doing and enjoy it. you got this!

Thank you 🥺
  • jacobsl221
    jacobsl221 Posts: 75 Member
    Keep at it day by day! Now that summer is here there are so many wonderful low-calorie fruits and vegetables. Great job!
  • jenniferlee1024
    jenniferlee1024 Posts: 1 Member
    Just came across your post, great job! Keep up the good work, you can do this!
  • abhishally
    abhishally Posts: 1 Member
    hi uma
    its my first day on this app. and yours is the first post i read. i really want to congratulate you. being obese myself i know how how difficult it is to remain motivated for so long, espcecially if one is a foodie. it is so encouraging. please dont give up ever. because though you already look good. but our ultimate goal is fitness.
    i myself try and fail almost every day. but at the end of the day whenever we want to binge we should always remember how it would feel like being picked up my 4-5 people if we become bedridden or sick..that embarrassment should be the motivation for us to get fitter...pray i get strength and will power to not to give up. and remain motivated
  • sabstadler
    sabstadler Posts: 3 Member
    Just do it📢
  • alisonbennett16
    alisonbennett16 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you for posting. I have 40kgs to lose and Im so overwhelmed. The difference in your face is really something. Keep it up. I really appreciate that you posted,

• Aymanfiaz012020
    Aymanfiaz012020 Posts: 3 Member
    What do you mean by hitting 500 cal a day. Do you burn 500 calories or do you eat 500 calories
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Totally amazing!
  • ThilaM87
    ThilaM87 Posts: 26 Member
    You look amazing and you'll def lose the 30kg soon. Keep going, you got this ;)
  • isharamaharaj
    isharamaharaj Posts: 1 Member
    Wow Uma! Your story is amazing! You give me hope. I have fell off the wagon during lockdown and gained weight. I am now the heaviest I've ever been. I've started eating under my calorie limit for the past ten days, but still eating the wrong things! Old habits die hard! Also had my first hard home workout session today and feel great! You inspire me to carry on. I am currently 106kg also aiming to lose 30kg. Slow and steady does it. Thanks for sharing.
  • AndyJacobs1
    AndyJacobs1 Posts: 1 Member
    Keep up the good work!! You're doing an incredible job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!