Chipotle

Options
maisieraef
maisieraef Posts: 15 Member
edited May 2020 in Food and Nutrition
3aw6c92t8tvc.png
Hi all! I wanted to know your thoughts on this chipotle meal. I wanted to have a “cheat” meal tomorrow so this is what I logged. I’ve met my personal calorie goal and all of my nutrient levels are in place!

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    If you like chipotle it's fine. Did you weigh out all the ingredients yourself?
  • maisieraef
    maisieraef Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »
    If you like chipotle it's fine. Did you weigh out all the ingredients yourself?

No, I just found the logs on mfp!
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Those logs do not represent the actual amounts that will be given to you. Those are logs made by other users who may of eaten half an order and logged it into mfp that way.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    That is the official Chipotle menu item nutrition info given. I've used and confirmed.

So now that you know what the total weight should be - you get the shocker when you get home and weigh the whole she-bang.

I'm betting on the guac they'll be close - but everything else - be ready.

As to what that means for calorie count that was really eaten.....

Enjoy your meal. Don't worry about it this time.

But if you did it daily, don't have a shock if weight loss is not where you'd think the numbers would say it should be.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I always just use the Chipotle website to figure out the calories. It’s impossible to be exact as it really depends on the person you get. But if you aren’t eating it often, it’s really not going to matter if it’s perfect or not.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Oh, there are Chipotle entries for Black and Pinto beans for the amount they are supposed to use.
    Chipotle Mexican Grill - Black Beans is that one.