Book you are reading or listening to

Options
CorgiWaddles
CorgiWaddles Posts: 81 Member
Right now mines the Mortal Instruments. Last one was, The Divergent. What are you reading now or what is your favorite series?

Replies

• lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Right now mines the Mortal Instruments. Last one was, The Divergent. What are you reading now or what is your favorite series?

Currently reading Dan Brown's Inferno. Last book I read was Wuthering Heights. I read that a lot, I love it :flowerforyou:
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Reading Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem.
  • trubs182
    trubs182 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Reading Wuthering Heights. This happens every time I hear Kate Bush ^.^

Edit: Oh, snap!
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Toward Yesterday by Paul Anthony Jones. I read the first two books in his Extinction Point series over the weekend. I've been on an end of the world/dystopian society kick lately.
  • CorgiWaddles
    CorgiWaddles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well now I have more books to read!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Abhorsen series which I absolutely love. That's my 2nd time and I had forgotten a lot of the important stuff so it was almost as good as the first time :)
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    The Answer by John Assaraf and Murray Smith
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan, Heaven is for real by Todd Burpo and I am struggling a bit with John Grisham's Pelican Brief. :)
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Re-reading It - Stephen King
    Just finished the Hunger Games books ... not ashamed to admit I was glued to those pages.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I listen to Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse" while I run.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    The Power of Focus

by Jack Canfield (Author) , Mark Victor Hansen (Author) , Les Hewitt (Author)
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Abhorsen series which I absolutely love. That's my 2nd time and I had forgotten a lot of the important stuff so it was almost as good as the first time :)

Definitely making a note of this series for later.
  • kaitkur0804
    kaitkur0804 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Did you read Insurgent too?

I just got done with mortal instruments, looking for which book to read next! Probably will end up reading another James Patterson book. :)
  • kaitkur0804
    kaitkur0804 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That series is awesome!!!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first book of the Century Trilogy by Ken Follet. It's called Fall of Giants. Very good book! I thought I had the 2nd book on my kobo but it turns out I don't, so now I'm reading Pillars of the Earth (also by Ken Follet). I'm really enjoying his style of writing.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Michael Crichton -- State of Fear. After this I am going to re-read the Dark Tower Series because I miss Roland.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Mr. King's "Under the Dome"....

...but when I am camping I take a smaller book and just finished "Sounder" by William Howard Armstrong and started Dean Koontz's "Odd Hours".
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Kevin Hearne - "Hunted"
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Listening to Anathem by Neal Stephenson (I love to listen to audiobooks while I hike) and reading Finn's Golem by Gregg Taylor. I couldn't possibly pick favorite books or series- there are too many.