anyone else on the slim fast diet? :)

Options
Looking for other friends on the slim fast or similar diet for support and motivation. I have been on this diet for 3 weeks and lost 5lb but some days I really struggle with it.

Replies

• JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I don't really hold with these type of diets - the trouble with slimming fast is gaining again fast. I think a lifestyle change is far more long term.
  • crystalirene12
    crystalirene12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am not since I am pregnant. But I did do it to loose weight for my wedding and was very successful. I plan on starting back up again in December once my little one is born. I would suggest the two a day (breakfast and lunch) a snack in between. I did fruit between breakfast and lunch and a veggie between lunch and dinner. I drank plenty of water and ate a protein with more veggies for dinner, (no carbs). I lost almost 30 pounds in 4 months of following this and working out so I know it can be done. It is tough but well worth it!!!
  • angiemotto
    angiemotto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey! I sent you a request. I've been on slim fast for about 5 months now and have had great success with it.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Looking for other friends on the slim fast or similar diet for support and motivation. I have been on this diet for 3 weeks and lost 5lb but some days I really struggle with it.
    So when you go back to food... ?

You're struggling because it's too strict of a caloric reduction. Yeah, you'll lose some water weight. Why not just use this website to figure out a decent calorie reduction and track your food.

The slim fast thing isn't a life long change and it will not last. I mean, good luck and all.. but it isn't gonna last.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    So when you go back to food... ?

You're struggling because it's too strict of a caloric reduction. Yeah, you'll lose some water weight. Why not just use this website to figure out a decent calorie reduction and track your food.

The slim fast thing isn't a life long change and it will not last. I mean, good luck and all.. but it isn't gonna last.

^^^This...