Weight loss motivation after 2nd baby

Options
Hi all,

I’ve been around MFP for awhile but I’m looking for some new friends to help motivate me with my weight loss and fitness goals. I had baby number 2 in November 2019 and while I’ve lost all the weight I gained, I still have another 20lbs from baby number 1 who is six. I’m currently working from home (thankful to still have my job) and it’s stressful plus the hubby is now unemployed. I used to run and be way more active but now can’t seem to be motivated to do anything. We take walks as a family as the weather permits but since we live in a big city, social distancing sometimes forces us just to stay home. I have an elliptical, two sets of free weights and a couple kettlebells so again, no excuse not to exercise but I just can’t ever seem to get around to it. Looking for some friends to help get me off my butt!!

Replies

• 1DayforMe
    1DayforMe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm very similar to you. I have a 6 month old and a 5 year old. I have eight more pounds to lose plus another 10 lbs from the first baby. I work out 4 days a week and have started tracking my calories again. I am 5 7 and currently 163 pounds. I would love to get down to 145 my pre-baby weight. We can do this. What action steps are you taking?