Weight loss motivation after 2nd baby

Options
Hi all,

I’ve been around MFP for awhile but I’m looking for some new friends to help motivate me with my weight loss and fitness goals. I had baby number 2 in November 2019 and while I’ve lost all the weight I gained, I still have another 20lbs from baby number 1 who is six. I’m currently working from home (thankful to still have my job) and it’s stressful plus the hubby is now unemployed. I used to run and be way more active but now can’t seem to be motivated to do anything. We take walks as a family as the weather permits but since we live in a big city, social distancing sometimes forces us just to stay home. I have an elliptical, two sets of free weights and a couple kettlebells so again, no excuse not to exercise but I just can’t ever seem to get around to it. Looking for some friends to help get me off my butt!!

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I'm losing now after not losing a thing when I gave birth to baby 2 in January 2019. 15 lbs to go out of 20!
  • RubyKS145
    RubyKS145 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and an 11 month old so feel you on this! I feel like I’m snacking all day and barely moving my body lately. Ive noticed my scale inching up and none of my clothes fit. I have about 20-30 lb to lose and could really use some motivation.
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have an 8, 7, and 6 year old and just had a baby in March. It’s really hard to find motivation most days.. Especially while homeschooling my kids right now with covid. Feel free to add me! I have about 35-40lbs to lose and could use the accountability too!