100 lbs lost (with pics)! Only 60 lbs to go! :)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story :) Thank you for sharing! You are doing amazing...keep it up!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! Thank you for sharing.
  • ShannaAutry
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your journey and pictures! You're such an inspiration!
  • bumblbee007
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!! WELL DONE! :)
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at your beauty coming out like crazy girl!!!! You look great! as I'm sure you feel great as well!!!!

So happy for you! Keep up the Awesome work!!!
  • littlegift43
    littlegift43 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ! Keep up the good work and ROCK that bikini !!
  • angie6171
    angie6171 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and when I am asked how I have lost the weight, I say the exact same things. :) You have done terrific!
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you look so pretty and healthy. You look younger too!
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I chose to post this because I don’t fear failing. Failing is acceptable, it is life. Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying. I don’t fear the pain, it is temporary. I don’t fear being defeated (from my own demons or those in this world) because I am only defeated when *I* quit. The only person who can tell me that I can’t do this (or anything) is MYSELF and I choose to not listen to that person anymore. I am proud of where I have come this past year. Life didn’t get easier, I just got stronger.
    :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou: :smile: :blushing:
    I absolutely loved this post. I read 100+ stories on these forums and love watching transformation TV shows all the time. Watching people go from down and out to proud, fit, and happy is just truly amazing.

I love your quotes and I think that is what a lot of people(including myself) have problems with, is not wanting it bad enough or understanding that we need to better ourself, its fear of failing. And you have inspired me to know that failure is not what I need to be afraid of because trying is better than not doing it at all.

I have read another quote online the other day and yours reminded me of it "One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting, when one is overtaken by temporary defeat" We all need to understand we will fall but we have the choice to get back up. That this defeat is only Temporary!!

Thank you so much for sharing your story, this brought tears of joy to me and I love u for that!!! :heart:
  • WillowWindow
    WillowWindow Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot of great success stories here, but yours has to be one of the most touching and inspiring because you were able to express clearly the learning and self-growth that goes along with the big challenge of a lifestyle improvement like the journey you're on. Aside from the awesome physical and health benefits of weight loss and exercise, it allows us to develop lots of positive skills like patience -- learning to overcome disapointment and failure without giving up, and the ability to treat ourselves/our bodies with more love and respect. I love that you were able to accomplish that and write about it in a way that inspires so many others. I also love that people like mayada responded with their own experiences and thanked you for your inspiring words. The reason I come here to the forums regularly is to participate in a community that offers this level of support. It really helps.Thanks to you and everyone who posts this kind of inspiring story. It helps me keep on track and reaching towards that person I am becoming. Enjoy your good health and thank you.
  • HelensReady
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!!....I'm only at the beginning of my journey (this time!! I have lost 50lbs before when I had cancer LMS lieomyosarcoma) and
    you have written an amazing account of your journey so far and I thank you for this...you are a true inspiration :)
    I have lost 17lbs in 3 months and have 100lbs to go...
    I don't do much exercise and this is where I need to change...the way you are eating is how I'm doing it and for me it helps.
    Like you I have problems at 270lbs going to the gym but I like bike riding out here in Spain but at the moment it's too hot (I'm great at making excuses too), however thanks to you today! I'm going to get the bike out this evening and go for my bike ride...so thank you again for sharing your journey so far ...all the best for the next 60lbs

feel free to add me as a mfp :)
  • horsetrainer46
    horsetrainer46 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn,
    You are amazing and truly an inspiration and role model!!!!!! I love what you say about clean eating and excercise! So true, committing to a lifestyle change and believing in yourself is all it takes. Congratulations or your very impressive results and I know you will reach your goals! :smile:
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    Truly amazing! YOU have done an awesome job and are an inspiration to others. Keep up the amazing work, you WILL be in that bikini!
  • SusieChaney
    SusieChaney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have made a pact with myself to find a inspiring story every day to keep me on track. Your pictures are worth a thousand words, and the words you shared here are priceless to me.

I will be successful today and you are a part of that success. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I applaud you for posting your pics, really shows you "own this". I am totally inspired by you, the progress, you honesty. I totally believe my journey this time is working for a few reasons: giving in and trusting in God that He can see me through this, working with a fantastic beachbody coach and very supportive fitness group, keeping myself accountable right here on MFP and support from my hubby and family. Cheers to you for doing so well. Keep it up!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow, great story and pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing, very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!