2»

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,429 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Tampon Issue - With the right brand, you won't be able to feel a tampon if it's inserted properly....

Pee Situation - I have a 'she-wee' turns my V into a P

that's only true if you have enough moisture, and not a cervix that hurts like hell when anything gets too close. To be honest, I've not seen 4cm long tampons yet. Thus no, not everyone can. and this is also the reason why I can't use cups. Even the smallest one hurts like hell.

Small amount of lubricant would help with the dryness when inserting, but what you really need is to visit your doctor and explain your pain as it is not normal. I would also have the Dr. explain to you that you don't need smaller tampons and he/she can teach you to insert them properly.

Hun, I'm close to 50, and this is just a fact for me. No woman is like the next, no anatomy exactly like another. Fact: I could not give birth naturally. Not that I ever was preggers.

Hun, I don't care how old you are...
    If you don't actually want advice, then don't post that you want advice on the internet.
    Just my opinion that if you're in pain you should ask a doctor why, but I'm just logical like that...

...and it should be clear that I've done that. Ages ago already, and again many years later, etc... there's no solution. There's not always one. If you read my OP you see that tampons and cups are not a solution for me.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Tampon Issue - With the right brand, you won't be able to feel a tampon if it's inserted properly....

Pee Situation - I have a 'she-wee' turns my V into a P

that's only true if you have enough moisture, and not a cervix that hurts like hell when anything gets too close. To be honest, I've not seen 4cm long tampons yet. Thus no, not everyone can. and this is also the reason why I can't use cups. Even the smallest one hurts like hell.

Small amount of lubricant would help with the dryness when inserting, but what you really need is to visit your doctor and explain your pain as it is not normal. I would also have the Dr. explain to you that you don't need smaller tampons and he/she can teach you to insert them properly.

Hun, I'm close to 50, and this is just a fact for me. No woman is like the next, no anatomy exactly like another. Fact: I could not give birth naturally. Not that I ever was preggers.

Hun, I don't care how old you are...
    If you don't actually want advice, then don't post that you want advice on the internet.
    Just my opinion that if you're in pain you should ask a doctor why, but I'm just logical like that...

...and it should be clear that I've done that. Ages ago already, and again many years later, etc... there's no solution. There's not always one. If you read my OP you see that tampons and cups are not a solution for me.

Must not be too painful if you gave up finding out the cause....
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    What the *kitten* makes you think I owe you an answer? Because you know it all? Get away here.

Go eat a Snickers lol
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t go on a day long hike while on my period. There’s no way to make that work for me. My flow is so heavy, I literally have to change my super + size tampon, and pad, every hour or two during the first couple days. It’s a pain in the *kitten* to go anywhere let alone on a hike.